Cosmetic dentistry services available at RK Dentistry
Dr. Richard J. Koeltl and his team in Danville, California, are pleased to provide the following services:
- Dental veneers. Covering imperfections with porcelain veneers is a smart choice for patients with issues with the appearance of the teeth near the front of the smile. Porcelain veneers offer years of coverage and are easy to care for while providing a disguise for chipped, cracked, or permanently stained teeth.
- Invisalign orthodontics. Patients with gaps, misaligned teeth, or poor bite alignment can ask our team about the benefits of Invisalign orthodontics. Instead of using metal brackets and wires to push teeth into proper alignment, patients use a more discreet method such as Invisalign. Invisalign improves alignment with clear plastic trays that gently move the teeth where they need to go to ensure proper improvements.
- Teeth whitening. We know that a healthy smile can also be beautiful, and we are pleased to offer our in-office teeth whitening services. Bleaching the teeth can whiten the natural tooth color up to eight shades whiter in a single visit with minimal effects such as sensitive teeth.
- Teeth contouring. Teeth that are unusually shaped can be filed down and polished to look more attractive with a smile. We may also use a material known as dental bonding, which is a composite resin that can repair teeth that are too short, chipped, or cracked.
- Smile makeovers. With a smile makeover, patients may combine many of the above services to transform their smile’s appearance completely. Dr. Koeltl can create a customized treatment plan for patients to provide total rejuvenation–or even just subtle changes that can make a dramatic difference.
Which procedures are right for me?
During a consultation appointment with Dr. Koeltl of RK Dentistry, patients can point out the various aspects of the smile they would like to improve. Then, our team can create a treatment plan unique to your needs to provide the desired improvements. Patients can consider having them done one at a time or have all completed in a single appointment.
How do I learn more about cosmetic dentistry?
Whether you need a simple tooth-colored filling for decay or want to complete an entire smile makeover, we can help! Call 925-732-5516 to request an appointment at 4165 Blackhawk Plaza Circle, Suite #200, in Danville, CA. Our office is open to new and returning patients and families in the surrounding area interested in comprehensive dentistry with a whole-body approach and focus.