When tooth decay is too extensive for a filling but does not necessitate a dental crown, Dr. Richard J. Koeltl may provide a dental inlay or onlay to restore the damaged tooth. Please call 925-736-4201 today and arrange a visit with our dentist at RK Dentistry if you feel you may need a dental inlay or only in Danville, California.